AIRCOM Systems , the officially appointed representative for Efaflex GmbH, will be demonstrating the new range of Efaflex fast and safe high speed industrial doors, at National Manufacturing Week 2004.
Efaflex high speed doors have modular designed features that boast functionalities unique to Efaflex rapid roller doors.
The doors surpass all required ISO standards in relation to design functionality and cover all relevant OH&S issues that arise from automated door installations.
Efaflex high speed doors are now an essential part of any business where savings in energy consumption, hygiene, maintenance, operating costs and Occupational Health and Safety is required.
The doors are controlled by the latest in technological micro processing systems and are rated as market leaders in the field of high speed doors.
Aircom Systems has access to Efaflex product models that cover:
* Soft curtain style warehouse separation door applications.
* Swing style doors in soft curtain types typically used in cool rooms.
* Aluminium rigid framed bi-fould type doors for fully secure applications such as in airports and fire stations.
* Fire rated and hazardous area flameproof doors.
* Foundry doors, automated welding curtains, cool room, and freezer doors.
* Individual pedestrian access automated doors where foot traffic through factory areas is of importance.
In particular the STT and SST range are both a high speed door and a security door.
These variations can be installed internally or externally in fully opaque or fully transparent variations allowing for enormous scope of advantages for security, maximum usage of available natural light, and maximum safety for approaching traffic.
At National Manufacturing Week MATEX, two models from the "Spiral Fast Door" range will on display. The selected models are the fastest activating doors available in the world market today.
The doors on show will be fully operational and will be equipped with unique features such as the patented TLG safety light curtain which makes these doors extremely safe as well as fast.
Aircom Systems is an Australian company primarily manufacturing and marketing pneumatic cash and document tubing systems within Australasia.