Made of elastomer-coated fabrics, the palletizing grippers ensure the gripping of bottles for palletizing and de-palletizing while the inflatable stoppers are suited to a range of applications including inspection stoppers, joint testing stoppers, anti-pollution stoppers, medium and high pressure stoppers for off-shore use and self contained stoppers for nuclear use.
For years, inflatable stoppers have provided professionals in many different industries with the ability to do their jobs both safely and effectively. When water flow needs to be stopped, inflatable stoppers are easily the most efficient solution. By creating an airtight seal within the pipe, they effectively stop the water flow and allow users to resolve the situation.
The Vari-Plug inflatable stoppers temporarily or definitively stop piping and are used for maintenance, containment of pollutants and performance of network sealing tests. In the field of sanitation, Vari-Plug inflatable stoppers are used to test the water-tightness of pipes and for maintenance operations.
The following are some of the features of the Pronal palletizing grippers and inflatable stoppers
- Comprehensive range from Ø45 to Ø1500mm
- Only 4 models to plug pipes ranging from Ø200mm to 1200mm
- Total watertightness in PVC, concrete, cast iron, stainless steel and other pipe materials
- Highly resistant, hot vulcanised and Kevlar reinforced
- Inflation pressure: 2.5 bar
- Back pressure: 1 bar (10m water column