All PWB Anchor Air Hoists comply with AS1418.2.
EHL Series Air Hoists
EHL chain hoists are strong and operate on lower air pressures. Other features are:
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant, aluminium body
- Strong grade 80 alloy load chain
- Cord or pendant control
- Capacities range from 125kg up to 6000kg
EHW Wire Rope Hoists
The EHW Wire Rope Hoists are small, compact and versatile. The EHW Wire Rope Hoists includes a precision control model that has the pendant conveniently located at the bottom hook. The EHW Wire Rope Hoists includes lifting capacities from 60kg up to 250kg.
AT Chain Hoists
The AT Chain Hoists are new addition to the air hoist family, which are light, compact, fast and economical to run. The AT Chain Hoists provide strong solutions to manual handling requirements. The range AT Chain Hoists includes lifting capacities from 60kg up to 125kg.
EHLMTH Air Hoist with Motor Trolley
The EHL range of hoists are also available as an option with air driven trolleys. In high load or awkward situations, the EHL air hoist can be assembled to an air motor trolley and operated on a single pendant control. The range of EHLMTH includes lifting capacities from 125kg up to 6000kg.
Other available options are:
- Cast iron hoist: Suitable for hazardous environments
- Overload protection: Protects the hoist from lifting over capacity
- Stainless steel load chain: Up to 1600kg available
- Oil mist eliminator: Reduces noise and oil mist from exhaust