Air Powered Services presents an extensive range of air filters from KAESER to suit most compressed air needs.
KAESER air filters feature a high pressure filter element that efficiently removes water, oil and dust with minimal differential pressure. Additionally, features such as a long-lasting filter housing, a shut-off valve that allows maintenance of the condensate drain without interrupting air supply, a filter monitor indicating filter change and a reliable condensate drainage function, all come together to deliver efficient air filtration performance.
KAESER air filters are available in two models: The D-Pack Version comes with an electronic ECO DRAIN and includes volts-free alarm contact while the D-Pack basic version comes with an electronic ECO DRAIN 30 condensate drain and is suitable for filter sizes F6 to F221. Condensate drainage with the ECO DRAIN (optional) is electronically level-controlled and fully automatic, which eliminates air losses and ensures exceptional reliability.
Key features of KAESER air filters:
High pressure filter element
- Ensures reliable filtration with minimal pressure loss
- Coalescence filter with new, matrix filter-fibre structure
- High efficiency even at low air volumes of only 5% of nominal flow
- Reliable element-to-housing seal
- Stainless steel orifice tubes, oil- and acid-resistant coated sleeves and end caps
- Long service life thanks to epoxy resin coating inside and out
- Easy filter element removal with KAESER’S O-ring seal system
- Minimal pressure drop due to optimised air flow
- Conical bowl and turbulence-free lower filter zone prevent condensate from being carried along with the air flow
- Audible warning in the event of leakage
- Microprocessor-controlled LCD display
- Filter monitoring based on operating time, differential pressure and operational efficiency
- Significant energy savings
- ‘Filter change’ warning with red LED and alarm contact
- Continuous measurement of pressure differential to an accuracy of 0.025 bar via precision
- Pressure transducer
- Direct data input, no separate programming device required