Air Powered Services introduces a new range of German-built portable air compressors designed for powerful performance.
Lightweight, powerful and efficient, the new KAESER Mobilair 31 (M31) portable compressors conceal a true powerhouse beneath their scratch- and corrosion-resistant rotomolded polyethylene sound enclosure.
KAESER’s mobile air compressors come with a range of high-performance features as well as various options to simplify operation and ease maintenance. The portable compressors are ideal for operating two 20kg breakers or tools such as pneumatic chisels, spaders, impact moles or sandblasting equipment.
A stationary version of the versatile M31 with a sheet steel enclosure is also available for specialised applications and can be easily installed, for example, on the cargo bed of a truck.
Key features of KAESER Mobilair M31 portable compressors:
- Directly driven by a water-cooled Kubota turbo-diesel engine
- Rotary screw compressor airend with its energy-saving compressor Sigma Profile rotors, delivers 3.15 m³/min of air at 7 bar
- 7, 10, 12 and 14 bar versions of easy to manoeuvre compressor also available to meet a wide range of requirements
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant rotomolded PE sound enclosure
- KAESER’s patented Anti Frost Control protects air tools from potential damage caused by freezing and corrosion, enabling cold morning starts
- Wide-opening soundproof enclosure allows quick and easy access to all maintenance points
- Optional: Integrated aftercooler and centrifugal separator provide a dependable supply of cool dry air and even a 6.5 kVA generator if required