Measuring only 10.7cm x 6.0cm x 3.6cm and weighing only 160g, the gas alarms are designed for simple one-button user-friendly operation. Featuring a durable, stainless steel alligator clip, the gas detectors also incorporate an integral concussion-proof boot for use in rugged environments.
The gas detectors from Air Powered Services indicate four alarm levels including Instant Low and High Alarm for all gases, TlNA (time weighted average) and STEL (short term exposure limit) for H2S and CO as well as OL (over limit alarm).
In addition to a 95 dB alarm tone, the gas detectors are equipped with an internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas.
User selectable options include confidence beep, latching alarm, calibration due date, bump due date, ‘SAFE’ display function, multi-language, span concentration values, combustible sensor measurement selection and stealth mode.
Key features of the gas detectors:
- Simple one-button operation
- Standard datalogger (16 hours) and eventlogger (10 events)
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles (0-100% LEL or 0-5.0% Methane)
- Powered by a lithium polymer battery with run-time of 14 hours and recharge in less than 3 hours
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Backlight in alarm (auto) and on demand reactivation
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Fully compatible with BWs MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system
- Records TWA, STEL and maximum exposures to gas, and displays readings on command
- Full function self-testing of sensor, battery, circuitry and audible/ visual/ vibration alarms
- Delivered ready for use with sensors, lithium polymer battery, stainless steel alligator belt clip, calibration hose/cap and instructions