Air Powered Services are Victorian distributors for Whyte-Hall Products. Air Powered Services provide safety solutions for niche market applications, within the mining and safety essential sectors.
Venturi blowers and anti static GRP blowers are available at Air Powered Services. These blowers have the following advantages:
- Heavy duty alloy and are galvanised
- Available in three sizes
- No maintenance
- No moving parts
- Can be reversed and used as a blower
- Trouble free and quiet
Typhoon Extractor fans and Ex rated electric fans are also available from Air Powered Services. The 500mm and 600mm diameter typhoon ventilation fans are light.
Their portable multi blade unit is designed for degassing and purging confined spaces in refinery and hazardous applications. A range of Ex rated electric fans is also available for hazardous applications.
Semi Rigid and Lay Flat Ducting solutions are Australian made PVC and polypropylene reinforced ducting in sizes from 100mm to 1400mm. Semi-rigid and positive pressure lay flat ducting are available in fire resistant and anti static construction for coal mines or hazardous applications. Orders are custom made to the clients’ specification.
Air Powered Services also offer safety lights and lamps. These include:
- Defender uplights: Portable fluorescent lights constructed to withstand rough treatment of general industrial and hire applications
- Wolf Intrinsically safe portable lighting: Lighting for dangerous and explosive environments: torches, hand lamps, head torches and air powered floor lights
- Head and cap lamps: IECEx approved for safe use in Zone 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas and are suitable for applications where hands free lighting is essential, particularly where access is difficult, requiring climbing or crawling.