miniTROLL Water Level Meter is an advanced data logging probe.
miniTROLL Water Level Meter is self-contained and features an internal data logger with a pressure/level and a temperature sensor.
miniTROLL Water Level Meter is used by water professionals to collect real-time information for analysis of both short-and long-term water level trends.
miniTROLL Water Level Meter is available from Air-Met Scientific .
- Small diameter of 0.72 inches (18.3mm)
- Powerful onboard data logger - up to 1MB (440,000 data points)
- Linear, linear average, logarithmic, and event logging modes
- User-replaceable AA batteries
- High quality vented quick-connect cable (FEP or polyurethane) - Fully detachable
- 4-way level compensation including auto barometric compensation
- Vented cable, direct-read cables or suspension by low-cost wire
- Networking and telemetry capable
- Accuracy certified to NIST-traceable standards
- Aquifer testing: step, slug and pump tests
- Mine and construction site dewatering
- Long-term groundwater observation
- Industrial water management
- Water production wells
- Small diameters wells
- Thermal profiling
- Tidal influence