Available now from Air-Met Scientific , the highly versatile SKC Flite 2 is a fully programmable high-flow air sampling pump that provides high-performance sampling for dusts, aerosols, fibers, and microbes.
With features such as a robust steel casing to withstand daily rigors, a front mounted power socket to provide easy access for charging or powering, and a sturdy handle for easy portability, the SKC Flite 2 air sampling pump is an ideal choice for most high-volume sampling applications.
Users can utilise the fully programmable timer to set a manual run or timed run with or without delayed start, or intermittent sampling.
These air sampling pumps are ideal for:
- area and environmental monitoring
- stack sampling
- indoor air studies
- asbestos monitoring
- bioaerosol sampling; and
- long-term background monitoring.
- wide flow range of 2 to 26 L/min to free air
- fully programmable
- manual run
- timed run and delayed start
- intermittent sampling
- tough steel casing and sturdy handle
- lead-acid battery or mains operation for long run times
- high-performance sampling; and
- flow fault feature for sample integrity.