Allara Instrument Hire offers PCXR4, a constant flow air sampling pump, suited for a broad range of applications.
With an operating range of 5 to 5000ml/min (low flow applications of 5 to 500ml/min require an optional adjustable low flow holder), this battery-operated air sampling pump is ideal for industrial hygiene studies as well as environmental testing.
The PCXR4 air sampling pump is specifically designed for on-worker and fence line applications. The PCXR4 air sampling pump is also intrinsically safe, UL listed Class I groups A, B, C, D; Class II Groups E, F, G; Class III; Temperature Code T3C.
Low flow holders with tygon tubing are available with hire at no additional charge. Cyclone samplers and IOM samplers are available upon request for a small fee.
- Cyclones for collecting respirable dust
- IOM samplers for collecting inhalable dust
- Filters for collecting total dust, asbestos or chemical hazards
- Tedlar sample bags for collecting airborne chemical hazards
- Impinges for collecting reactive chemicals into liquids
- Sorbent and long duration detector tubes for collecting most hazardous gases and vapours from the air