Noise Badge 705 noise dosimeter is a convenient dosimeter that is controlled by the 705 WIN software. The Noise Badge 705 noise dosimeter is available from Allara Instrument Hire .
- Dynamic range of 70 dB to 140 dB.
- Leq, Max and Peak levels stored at 1 to 255 second intervals.
- Ln statistics (n-1-99).
- 32 kilobyte memory.
- Serial interface.
- User-programmed daily start / stop times.
- PC based setup, dose calculations, report generation and graphics.
- Slow or fast RMS detection using A or C weighting.
- Calculation of noise exposure in both percentage dose and Pascal-squared-hour units using a variety of exchange rates, threshold and criteria values.
- Noise floor of less than 70dB Slow / Fast
- Frequency Response of A and C weighting meets ANSI S1.4 1983. The unweighted peak fast: 20 to 10 kHz.
- Detector accuracy: True RMS; less than 0.5 dB error from 70 to 140dB.
- Standard AAA internal alkaline battery life of greater than 20 hours.
- Community noise measurements
- Hearing conservation compliance
- Industrial noise control
- Law enforcement agencies
- MSHA compliance
- Work site assessments
- Personal noise verification
- Military applications
- OSHA compliance
- Traffic studies