The mini-buck pump calibrator, available from Air-Met Scientific , is suitable for day-to-day flow verification and calibration of personal and environmental sampling pumps. The mini-buck pump calibrator is accurate at any altitude and can be used for flow measurements in-line with sampling media. It provides fast, accurate, repeatable measurements and an instant readout of flow rates from 1 to 6000 cc/min.
The mini-buck pump calibrator is used to determine the flow rates of sampling pumps and sampling trains. Its rugged design provides fast, one-handed operation with an easy-to-read LED display visible in sunlight. Flow cells are sun shielded, with a sealed bubble stem for pressure readings.
The mini-buck pump calibrator is easy to clean and does not leak if the unit is inverted. The mini-buck pump calibrator automatically displays averaged readings of volumetric flow and is NIST traceable with a display accuracy of ± 0.5%. The mini-buck pump calibrator is used in the lab or in the field and has the following features:
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Instant readout of volumetric flow rate for either vacuum or pressure pumps
- Wide choice of flow ranges: Model M-1 0.1 to 300 cc/min, Model M-5 1 to 6,000 cc/min
- and Model M-30 100 cc to 30 LPM
- One button control for fast and easy one-hand operation
- Works at any altitude without correction and resistant to temperature changes
- Microprocessor controlled for fast, accurate and repeatable measurements
- Rechargeable and replaceable battery pack with an eight hour continuous use rating
- Suitable for verifying rotameters, setting instrument panels, laboratory gas
- flow calibrations, where accurate measurement of flow is required
- Certificate of calibration shipped with each unit