The Occupational Health & Safety magazine has named iNet Control from Industrial Scientific, Product of the Year.
Industrial Scientific is a global leader in gas detection solutions that are distributed by Air-Met Scientific Pty Ltd in Australia.
The OH&S magazine award honours the achievements of health and safety manufacturers whose products have contributed to improving workplace safety.
Award entries were independently judged by three industry experts across 11 award categories.
iNet Control won the award in the Industrial Hygiene category.
iNet Control is the first hosted software platform for managing gas detector fleets. Included with every iNet subscription, iNet Control automatically collects and presents fleet data for complete program visibility.
Key features of iNet Control
- Users can quickly check the overall health of their gas detector fleet program
- User can access trend data graphs, items that require attention or view comparisons to industry averages
- Gas detector data is organised into three categories: alarms, maintenance and usage
- Alarm event data shows users if employees are at risk from exposure to harmful gases
- Maintenance data provides assurance that events like calibration and bump testing are performed as scheduled
- Usage data gives team leaders a view of field events to help them identify the source of potential problems
iNet Control equips users with sufficient information about their gas detector fleet programs to enable them to make informed decisions that save lives at the workplace.