Air-Met Scientific Pty Ltd announces that the Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 multi gas monitors have received the ANZEx and INMETRO approvals for intrinsic safety.
The ANZEx approval applies to the Australia and New Zealand markets, while the INMETRO approval is relevant to the Brazilian market.
Ventis gas monitors ordered with these new approvals will now include the following markings:
- ANZEx: Ex ia s Zone 0 I, Ex ia s Zone 0 IIC T4, IP66, IP67
- INMETRO: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb, IP66, IP67
Designed in a lightweight and highly configurable package, Ventis MX4 multi-gas monitors are ideal for confined space monitoring and/or continuous personal monitoring in potentially hazardous environments to keep workers safe in a variety of industries.
Key features of Ventis MX4 multi-gas monitors:
- Suitable for confined space gas monitoring as well as continuous personal monitoring
- Can draw samples from up to 100 feet with the integral pump in confined space applications
- Available with a wide range of options including sensors, batteries and chargers
- Extended range Li-Io battery offers up to 20 hours of uninterrupted personal monitoring when used with the no-pump version
- Over-mould colour options include black or safety orange for increased visibility
- Compatible with iNet, Industrial Scientific’s unique Gas Detection as a Service solution