Allara Instrument Hire offers PCXR8, a constant flow air sampling pump, suited for a broad range of applications.
With an operating range of 5 to 5000ml/min (low flow applications of 5 to 500ml/min require an optional adjustable low flow holder), this battery-operated air sampling pump is ideal for industrial hygiene studies as well as environmental testing.
The PCXR8 air sampling pump is specifically designed for on-worker and fence line applications.
The significant features of PCXR8 air sampling pump includes, easy keyboard programming and control, convenient programme setup and display read out; interrupt/hold button permits shutdown for breaks, lunch, or to recheck the air sample pump; programmable for delayed start time, intermittent sampling, extended sampling up to 7 days, timed shutdown, and repeatability.
The PCXR8 air sampling pump is intrinsically safe, UL listed Class I groups A, B, C, D; Class II Groups E, F, G; Class III; Temperature Code T3C. Low flow holders with tygon tubing are available with hire at no additional charge.
- Filters for collecting total dust, asbestos or chemical hazards
- Tedlar sample bags for collecting airborne chemical hazards
- Impinges for collecting reactive chemicals into liquids
- Sorbent and long duration detector tubes for collecting most hazardous gases and vapours from the air
- Cyclones for collecting respirable dust
- IOM samplers for collecting inhalable dust