With its wide flow range of 5 to 3250ml/min, the AirChek 2000 air sampling pump is an ideal choice for most air sampling applications; a low flow range of 5 to 500ml/min requires an easy-to-use low flow adapter kit.
For greater worker acceptance, the AirChek 2000 air sampling pump is lightweight (600 grams) and portable.
The Airchek 2000 air sampling pump is outfitted with a rugged impact-resistant RFI/EMI-shielded case with removable battery pack.
Versatile for all industries and safe in explosive environments; UL and cUL listed. The following accessories are available with hire at no additional charge: Low flow holder with tygon for tube sampling. Accessories available with hire for a small additional fee include: Cyclone samplers and IOM samplers.
- Sorbent and long duration detector tubes for collecting most hazardous gases and vapour from the air
- Cyclones for collecting respirable dust
- IOM samplers for collectingi inhalable dust
- Filters for collecting total dust, asbestos or chemical hazards
- Tedlar sample bags for collecting airborne chemical hazards
- Impinges for collecting reactive chemicals into liquids
The Aircheck 2000 air sampling pump is available from Allara Instrument Hire .