Air-Met Scientific has supplied quality monitoring equipment for over 20 years it has included the testo Pocket Line in its wide range of products.
Ten new measuring instruments from the new Pocket Line are ideally designed for fast and reliable measurements in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industries.
Small, handy and simple to operate due to their practical design, the testo Pocket Line range fits into shirts, trousers or coverall pockets.
Reliable sensors such as testo’s own patented humidity sensor guarantee dependable and stable measurement results.
Practical accessories allow for easy storage and use of the instrument. A protective covering cap ensures the buttons and display are not damaged through tough daily use.
The following parameters can be measured with the ten Pocket Line measuring instruments, which come with full calibration protocol:
- testo 810: Air temperature and infrared surface temperature
- testo 610: Air humidity and temperature
- testo 606-1: Material moisture
- testo 610-2: Material moisture, air humidity and temperature
- testo 510: Differential pressure
- testo 511: Absolute pressure
- testo 460: rpm
- testo 540: Light intensity
- testo 410-1: Air velocity and temperature
- testo 410-2: Air velocity, temperature and humidity