AeroGo transporters from Air & Hydraulic Systems are custom engineered to meet exact specifications of the load requirements.
Air Casters: Aero-Casters are slide-mounted for ease of inspection or replacement without lifting the Transporter.
Automatic Aero-Caster Control System: Automatically controls the pressure and lift height of the Transporter air casters to compensate for different load weights and center of gravity positions. Ultra-sonic sensors measure the height of the Transporter from the ground, hundreds of times per second. By using a non-contact style sensor the system is immune to debris on the floor, reducing risk of damage.
Power Drive System: The power drive system allows loads to be moved easily and safely by one man. Transporters can be driven individually, loaded or unloaded, or coupled together (end-to-end or side-by-side) to provide required load capacity.
Remote Control Pendant: All drive control functions are controlled by the remote pendant including system power / emergency stop, drive speed, direction, steering mode selection and steering direction. One operator controls the Transporter, whether operating a single or tandem unit. Transporters operate together as one while moving, turning and stopping. If one transporter has problems the combined transporter will stop automatically.
Steerable Power Drives: Ensure traction and stability of direction. The drive system allows six steering modes.
Hose Reel and Air Fittings: Built into the Transporter, the reel rewinds with the touch of a button and extends as needed. A switch automatically stops the Transporter at the end of the hose travel.
Safety features incorporated into the design include:
- Flashing lights and sound alarm when Transporter is in motion
- Error/fault alarm for diagnostics
- Hose restraints on supply hoses in case of a hose connector failure
- Warning labels on all surfaces that have hazardous conditions
- E-stop switch on the vehicle, in addition to the remote pendant
- Independent safety relay in the e-stop circuit
Easy to implement into existing assembly lines:
- Standard floors (machine troweled, sealed concrete) are sufficient
- Increase density and maximize floor space
- Lower cost solution than infloor conveyor or drag chain
- Easy omni-directional multi-positioning
- Reconfigure assembly line flow at will
- Instant reindexing: eliminate first-in-first-out requirement