Air & Hydraulic Systems offers a range of pressure testing equipment for high pressure applications.
High pressure testing systems can be used for pressure test applications in tanks, vessels, pipework, fittings, flanges, hoses, vacuum systems and pressure systems.
Pressure test sets from Air and Hydraulic Systems can be used to safely test with liquids up to 60,000 psi (4,130 bar) using air at only 100 psi (6.8 bar).
Pressure testing equipment supplied by the company is portable, lightweight as well as rugged and ideal for shop floor and onsite pressure testing applications.
These pressure testing systems are suitable for use in most industries including:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Food Industry
- Ship Building
Key applications include pressure testing proof/ failure, post preloading/ bolt tensioning, valve actuators, crimping, jacking/ lifting and torque wrench.
Advantages of pressure testing equipment over electrical-driven power units include:
- Ability to stall at any predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- No heat, flame or risk of spark
- Infinitely variable cycling speed (flow rate)
- No limit or adverse effect to continuous stop/start applications
- Pump seals are self lubricated, requiring no external air line lubricator
- Reliable, easy to maintain, compact and robust
- Stainless steel frame as standard
- Portable configuration