Their valves offer benefits such as high durability, UV-resistance and easy maintenance.
Manufactured by Praher Valves, a leading manufacturer of valves for water-based industries, these valves feature double shaft sealing and manual override functions. All popular valve types and sizes are available in their range.
Key features of Praher K4 Swing Check Valve include:
- Available in PVC, PP, GRP and PVDF
- Pressure to 10 bar
- Wide opening angle of 83º ensures high flow rates and low pressure drops
- New design eliminates need to provide an additional spacer or pipe extension to prevent fouling of the flap on the inside of the pipe
- All wetted parts made from corrosion-resistant thermoplastic material
- Open/closed optical position indicator is provided as standard
Praher K4 Swing Check Valve is available in sizes from DN65 (2½") to DN300 (12").