Taking the highly successful predecessor model, the J2 range to the next level, the new J3 multi-voltage actuators feature a weatherproof and anti-corrosive polyamide housing and several user-friendly features.
The LED status light functions as a visual indicator to show the operational status of the actuator, enabling site operators to identify the problem when an actuator doesn’t respond to a signal.
Quick and easy to install, the J3 electric actuators feature ISO:5211 multi-flange mounting and a double square drive for fast mounting to ISO:5211 valves. The cover does not need to be removed to connect the J3 electrically, saving installation time. Installations can be pre-wired using the external DIN plugs and external wiring diagrams supplied with the actuator.
Protection against valve jams is provided by an electronic torque limiter, which auto-relaxes the gearbox when activated, allowing the manual override to be selected to assist in clearing the jam.
Key features of J3 electric actuators:
- Multi-voltage with auto-voltage sensing
- LED status light indicates operational status of actuator
- Electronic over-torque protection against valve jams
- Thermostatic anti-condensation heater
- Manual override for emergency hand operation
- 2 volt free end of travel confirmation switches
- IP65 weatherproof anticorrosive and UV protected polyamide housing
- ISO:5211 multi-flange mounting with double square drive
- All external electrical connections via supplied DIN plugs
- CE marked
- IS0 9000 manufacturer
- Failsafe and digital positioner plug and play kits available
- Digital positioner offers auto-calibrating and self-resetting functionality