AGILENT Technologies has announced the availability of GENESYS 2006, a new release of its RF and microwave design software, in Agilent's Eagleware product line.
The release includes improvements to simulation, tuning, optimisation and integration through file-format export.
The improvements help boost designers' confidence in circuit performance and speed the communications-design process.
Improvements and features include:
* Improved performance: Faster and more accurate simulation, tuning and optimisation.
* New statistical yield analyses: Save and compare iterative results.
* Improved intermediate file format (IFF) interface: Smoother export of GENESYS models into Agilent's Advanced Design System (ADS) for more advanced simulations.
* Expanded support for mixer spur tables in WhatIF: Use hardware-measured mixer models, with their range of frequency responses, to define operating frequencies.
* Integrated ADS licensing: A common licensing protocol between GENESYS and ADS eliminates the need for a physical hardware key.
GENESYS is an integrated and easy-to-use software suite for use in Windows PC environments. It supports a full range of communications design, from algorithms to artwork.