With applications in aerospace, defence, electronic manufacturing and automotive industries, the new 6.5-digit PXI digital multimeters offer high measurement speeds along with excellent accuracy and stability, providing an alternative to test engineers when designing their mission-critical PXI test systems.
The two digital multimeters include M9182A 6.5-digit DMM and M9183A 6.5-digit enhanced-performance DMM.
Key features of the PXI digital multimeters:
- Designed to measure common parameters such as DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire resistance and temperature
- New DMM models offer 30 parts-per-million basic DCV and 300 parts-per-million basic ACV 1-year accuracies and inputs up to 300 volts
- DMM models deliver 4,500 readings-per-second and 20,000 readings-per-second respectively
- Fast reading speeds enable higher test system throughput and lower cost of test
- M9183A enhanced-performance DMM is capable of measurements such as capacitance, reducing the need for additional instruments in a test rack, conserving rack space and budget
- Both DMMs are compatible with PXI, PXI Hybrid and compactPCI instrument mainframes including Agilent's new PXI mainframe products
Each DMM ships with a full suite of software to enable easy system integration regardless of the software environment that end-users have on their PCs.
An intuitive software front panel enables easy DMM set-up, measurement and system troubleshooting without programming.
The DMMs include IVI-COM, IVI-C, and LabVIEW G-drivers that are compatible with C++, Visual Basic, NI LabVIEW and many other PC software environments.