The new InfiniiVision series facilitates high levels of flexibility and ease of use among units that use embedded operating systems. As the only fully upgradeable family of five-in-one oscilloscopes in the category, the InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series also provides excellent investment protection.
Offering bandwidths from 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz, the new InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes deliver an industry-leading update rate of 1 million waveforms per second with standard segmented memory, which uses patented MegaZoom IV smart memory technology. Benchmark features also include a 12-inch capacitive touch screen, and the exclusive, all-new InfiniiScan Zone touch-triggering capability.
Speed, ease of use and integration are the performance highlights of the 4000 X-Series. The high-speed waveform update rate ensures fast operation even with digital channels, protocol decoding, math functions or measurements activated.
Key features and benefits of InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes:
- Integrates oscilloscope, digital channels (MSO), protocol analysis, digital voltmeter and dual-channel WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator
- Touch operation enables engineers to select targets naturally and quickly
- Interface includes an alphanumeric touchpad to improve productivity
- Touch-based interaction enables greater flexibility in displaying measurement information
- Supports MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429; I2S; CAN/LIN; FlexRay; RS232/422/485/UART; I2C/ SPI; and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Full-Speed and Low-Speed triggering and analysis
- Includes 200-MHz, 350-MHz, 500-MHz, 1-GHz and 1.5-GHz models
- Standard configuration for all models includes 4 Mpts of memory and segmented memory