Agilent Technologies introduces an enhanced version of its InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes designed to provide more performance at a lower cost.
First introduced in early 2011, the InfiniiVision 2000 and 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes incorporated breakthrough technology that allowed advanced capabilities at an affordable price. The latest version of the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series includes capabilities that bring more memory and a variety of low-cost serial decoding options for computer and embedded systems designers, as well as automotive and aerospace manufacturers.
The upgraded InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes are ideal for educational institutions, manufacturing test environments and R&D benches. The latest upgrades are available with a bonus five-year factory warranty (two years longer than the previous warranty).
The Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series offers bandwidths from 70 MHz to 200 MHz, boasting one of the fastest waveform update rates in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and infrequent events. The enhanced oscilloscopes enable users to see more of their signal more of the time, do more with the power of five instruments in one, and get more investment protection with upgrade options and a five-year warranty as standard.
Key benefits of Agilent InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes:
- Class-leading update rates and an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which supplies twice the viewing area of other popular scopes
- Optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analogue signal viewing, optional integrated function generator, a digital voltmeter, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis
- Fully upgradable (including bandwidth) oscilloscope allows engineers and technicians to add capabilities as their performance needs evolve
- Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise
- Segmented memory for analysis of laser pulses, radar bursts and serial packets
- Hardware-accelerated mask testing to quickly perform pass/fail analysis using known good waveforms
- Hardware-accelerated serial decoding and triggering for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2S, and RS-232
- Deeper memory, up to 1 M per channel