One of the fastest benchtop digital multimeters in its class, the Agilent 34450A is capable of measuring up to 190 readings per second with 0.015% DCV accuracy. Multiple connectivity options, including USB 2.0, serial interface (RS-232) and general-purpose interface bus (GPIB) give users greater flexibility when transferring data to a PC for analysis.
Key features of Agilent 34450A benchtop digital multimeters:
- Delivers up to 50,000 readings of onboard memory
- Allows users to log up to 14 hours of data at one sample per second
- Built-in histogram performs basic statistical functions and provides simple data analysis
- Dual-display device performs 11 measurement functions
- High-contrast OLED display enables users to easily set up measurement functions using the one-page menu
- Built-in code compatibility simplifies migration of existing test programs to the 34450A DMM