Agilent Technologies has launched a new basic spectrum analyser for budget-constrained applications in various industrial applications.
Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analysers are ideal for use in R&D, manufacturing, maintenance, education labs, spectrum management, bench repair and other general-purpose analyser applications.
The new Agilent basic spectrum analysers offer several advantages to the user including ability to view low level signals, power management, signal analysis and ease of use.
Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analysers for the 9kHz to 7GHz frequency:
- Typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals easily and clearly
- ±0.1 ppm annual aging rate reduces frequency drift for more accurate measurements
- One-button PowerSuite (CHP, OBW, ACPR, SEM and spectrogram) simplifies power measurements and signal monitoring
- Optional 7GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge supports transmission and reflection measurements
- Demodulation mode easily and cost-effectively gains more insight into AM, FM, ASK and FSK signal analysis
- Seven user-definable soft keys provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups