Based on the same front-end design as the Agilent 8480 and N8480 Series power sensors, the new U8480 Series offers improved specifications, including a measurement speed of 400 readings per second.
Providing the best accuracy in Agilent's power-meter and sensor portfolio, the U8480 Series USB thermocouple power sensors come with a power linearity of less than 0.8%. As Agilent's first power sensor with the ability to measure down to DC, the U8480 Series covers a broader range of test applications. DC-range measurements are frequently used for source calibration, as power measurement references, and for testing select electromagnetic compatibility.
Key features of Agilent U8480 Series USB thermocouple power sensors:
- USB functionality allows direct plugging into PCs or USB-enabled Agilent instruments
- Enables users to measure power without needing an external power meter or power supply
- Built-in trigger function allows test engineers to synchronise measurement capture without needing an external module
- Internal calibration function saves time and reduces wear and tear on connectors
- Bundled with Agilent's N1918A Power Panel software