Agilent Technologies have expanded their mixed-signal and digital-storage oscilloscope portfolio with four new 100MHz models in the InfiniiVision 7000 series. The InfiniiVision 7000 series now offers bandwidth from 100MHz to 1GHz and delivers an unparalleled deep-memory waveform update rate of up to 100,000 waveforms per second.
Each new model is equipped with the largest screen available in a 100MHz scope a 12.1inch XGA LCD display and comes in a package that is just 7 inches deep and weighs only 14 pounds. Electronic design and test teams in every electronics industry, including the computer, communications, semiconductor, aerospace/defense, automotive and wireless industries, continue to produce increasingly sophisticated hardware designs.
Designers use oscilloscopes as the primary tool to test and debug their designs. The ability to consistently view subtle signal details and infrequent events allows designers to quickly debug and test their electronic devices. Agilent Technologies' InfiniiVision 7000 series oscilloscopes deliver the best signal visibility for designs that include analogue and digital or serial signals. The combination of large-screen and mixed-signal capability for logic and protocol display previously was not available to designers who require scopes with only 100MHz bandwidth.
Following are the benefits of Agilent InfiniiVision 7000 series oscilloscopes:
- Big display, the new 100MHz models are equipped with 12.1 inch displays, which give designers more display area. The increased display size helps users who need to display up to 20 channels simultaneously with serial protocol
- The new 100MHz models join the rest of the InfiniiVision 7000 series in providing the fast update rate up to 100,000 waveforms per second, which eliminates unresponsive controls when deep memory is turned on. For designs with both digital and analogue signal measurements, the fast update rate allows designers to view critical signal details that competitive scopes miss because of their longer dead times
- Comprehensive suite of applications, InfiniiVision 7000 series oscilloscopes can be customised with unique software options. Supported applications give engineers meaningful insight into application-specific problems
The InfiniiVision 7000 series 100MHz models can be used in the following applications:
- Serial decode and trigger for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, mask/waveform limit testing, RS-232, and other UART testing
- Rapid core-assisted debug of designs with Xilinx or Altera FPGAs
- Segmented memory for analysis of laser pulses, radar bursts and serial packets
- Offline PC viewing and sharing of previously acquired scope data
- RF contextual viewing of scope data using vector signal analysis software