Expanding on its range of digital communications analysers, Agilent Technologies now stocks 86100D DCA-X wide bandwidth digital oscilloscopes, enabling engineers to characterise their high speed digital designs easily and accurately.
Completely backwards compatible with all previous DCA modules, and code compatible with the 86100C, these digital oscilloscopes will allow engineers to make next-generation measurements that include integrated de-embedding capabilities.
The high analogue bandwidth, low noise, and low jitter measurements offered by DCA digital oscilloscopes help engineers see the true performance of their designs on signals from 50 Mb/s to more than 40 Gb/s.
The modular DCA platform can be configured for optical, electrical, TDR/TDT, and S-parameter measurement capability.
Improving on the previous 86100C model of digital oscilloscopes, the 86100D offers a range of enhanced features.
Usability enhancements include:
- graphical signal processing
- dual user interfaces
- up to 64 simultaneous measurements; and
- new measurements, including data-dependent pulse-width shrinkage (DDPWS), uncorrelated jitter (UJ), and pre- and de-emphasis measurements.
- vertical gain and offset controls for all channels and functions
- user-defined multipurpose buttons
- user-defined analog control knobs
- faster CPU; and
- support for up to 16 measurement channels.
N1010A is a PC-based version of the DCA-X user interface that extends control of the scope to a remote PC via LAN to a lab or home office PC. This allows engineers to analyse waveforms offline.