Agilent Technologies presents its high resolution wide-bandwidth M8190A arbitrary waveform generators with new enhancements to increase versatility.
The enhancements in the M8190A arbitrary waveform generators give engineers greater flexibility, enabling them to create signal scenarios using the 5- to 7-GHz spectrum.
A source of high fidelity as it simultaneously delivers wide bandwidth and high resolution with up to 80 dBc of spurious-free dynamic range, the M8190A in its unique combination lets engineers create signal scenarios that push their designs to the limit and bring new insights to their analyses.
M8190A arbitrary waveform generators offer capabilities such as easy switching between 14-bit output at 8 GSa/s and 12-bit output at 12 GSa/s, helping engineers handle multiple applications and measurement requirements.
Juergen Beck, general manager of Agilent's Digital and Photonic Test Division explains that the new level of signal fidelity accelerates insight into customers’ designs and speeds up test cycles.
Key features of M8190A arbitrary waveform generators:
- Contains three amplifiers optimised for different applications
- Enables accurate, reliable and repeatable measurements through precise signal simulation
- Supports various output formats including NRZ (no return to zero), DNRZ (double no return to zero), RZ (return to zero) and doublet mode
- DNRZ format is for engineers working on applications that require high spurious-free dynamic range
- NRZ format is ideal for time-domain applications requiring the best pulse performance
- Doublet mode is for users requiring a higher frequency spectrum (5- to 7-GHz)