Available from Agilent Technologies , 33521A 1-channel and 33522A 2- channel function/arbitrary waveform generators are members of the Agilent 33500 Series family.
These waveform generators provide low total harmonic distortion and jitter while the large graphical display allows for simultaneous parameter setup, signal viewing and editing. These waveform generators also offer precise functions and true point-by-point arbitrary waveforms that are alias-protected for outstanding accuracy.
The Agilent 33500 Series function/arbitrary waveform generators feature:
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time-resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 30 MHz sine, square and pulse waveform bandwidth to cover more applications
- Less than 40 ps jitter and total harmonic distortion of .04 percent providing greater signal fidelity
- A TCXO timebase (standard) and OCXO (optional) for ultra-high stability
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals; and
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) for easy connectivity
The 33500 Series of waveform generators can connect with Agilent's current line of function/arbitrary waveform generators (33210A, 33220A, 33250A) using the GPIB interface option.