Featuring the latest surface mount LED technology and using half the power of the existing range, the new Marl 240 Series of LEDs is manufactured using the company’s new surface mount line in Ulverston.
Marl 240 Series LED panel lamp replacements draw one-quarter of the power of a standard BA15d incandescent bulb for which it is a plug-in replacement.
The extended rated life of the Marl 240 Series allows the LED bulb replacements to often outlast the control panel in which they are fitted, minimising or eliminating need for maintenance.
According to Marl Managing Director, Adrian Rawlinson, the exceptionally competitive new range of LED bulb replacements is a result of Marl’s recent £400,000 investment in improved product design and manufacturing facility in Ulverston, Cumbria, which supports design, prototyping, volume production and testing, all under one roof.
Key features of Marl 240 Series LED bulb replacements:
- Rated life of 100,000 hours of continuous illumination
- Also operates utilising a much wider voltage range from 8-48Vac/DC or 48-130Vac/DC
- Electrically bi-polar and fully potted for increased reliability
- Ideal for high vibration applications
- Colours include warm white, amber, white, red, green and blue
- For a true filament lamp replacement, warm white version can be used behind a coloured lens