Series 538 sealed stainless steel LED panel indicators by Marl are available from Aerospace and Defence Products .
Designed to meet IP67 requirements for use in harsh environments, Series 538 sealed stainless steel LED panel indicators are designed for customers who require high quality LED panel indication.
The new range of sealed stainless steel LED panel indicators is designed to work in a number of professional environments such as food preparation, medical, defence, marine, offshore and industrial applications.
Each indicator is manufactured to the highest quality, giving superior illumination and performance.
Key features of Series 538 sealed stainless steel LED panel indicators
- 12.7mm mounting
- High intensity LED element in a range of colours
- Each indicator will operate over a wide voltage input range 12V - 28VAC/DC true low voltage bi-polar, 110Vac is also available
- Termination is achieved by standard solder/crimp tags
- Low profile coloured diffused lens assembly to provide excellent wide angle viewing
- Precision turned housing manufactured from high quality stainless steel
- Benefits include high optical performance, outstanding reliability as well as resistance to shock, vibration and vandal attacks
- Sealing specifications in excess of IP67
- Supplied complete with full mounting hardware
- Other voltages including DC options are available in the range