Completely re-designed to consume 30% less power, Marl’s new high brightness LED security floodlights produce 1473 lumens while drawing only 21 watts. The optional day/night sensor eliminates light wastage making it a cost-effective solution for space and perimeter lighting in commercial, industrial and residential premises.
Ideal for lighting applications in unattended or hard to access areas where maintenance can be costly, including car parks, tunnels, high bay applications, pathways and perimeters, Marl’s 742 Series LED security lights feature a robust housing that protects four high brightness LED light engines from accidental damage or vandalism and is sealed to IP65 rating to eliminate water and dust ingress, lowering maintenance and replacement requirements.
Light wastage is eliminated with an optional day/night sensor that automatically detects ambient light to control when illumination is required. By switching on at night-time and switching off in daytime, the security lights reduce utility costs.
Key features of Marl’s 742 Series LED security lights:
- Lifespan of 10+ years at 12 hours of continuous use per day based on a rated life of 50,000 hours
- Several 20mm conduit entry points along the back and sides allow the units to be mounted directly onto walls, ceilings or posts
- Casts a downwards beam of daylight white coloured light, with a colour temperature of 5000K
- Robust housing constructed from die cast aluminium with a prismatic polycarbonate lens
- Housing has an operating temperature range of -20ºC to +60ºC