Marl offers a range of large LED panel indicators for instrumentation and control panels.
The new energy efficient cool white version complements the popular red, yellow, green and blue LEDs in the 671 Series, offering a luminous intensity of 890mcd from a current of just 20m/A. The high optical performance together with a long lifetime of 100,000 hours reduces maintenance requirements, including replacing lamps and downtime to improve the reliability of the application.
Key features of Marl 671 Series LED panel indicators:
- Domed, colour diffused 20mm lens makes off-axis viewing easy
- Durable black anodised housing sealed to IP67 rating
- Total protection against dust and effects of temporary immersion into liquid
- Mounting hole of 25.4mm
- Available as standard or high intensity
- Range between 24 to 230 volts AC/DC
- Operating temperature range from -40ºC to +85ºC
- RIA 12/EN50155 type approval version available for rail industry upon request