Aerospace and Defence Products presents a new range of LED panel indicators manufactured by Marl International.
The newly extended range of industrial and defence LED panel indicators include the 677 and 697 series. One of the new LED indicators offers NVIS (night vision) radiance, making it suitable for use by operators wearing military NVIS goggles.
While the 677 series of Marl LED panel indicators is available in red, yellow, green, blue and cool white in 12 and 24V versions in addition to an internal reverse protection diode fitted as standard, the 697 series is available in green only, and is designed for military panels. The 697 series emits radiance to MIL-85762A standards.
Key features of Marl LED panel indicators:
- High degree of EMC protection
- Internal stainless steel mesh behind the lens to provide continuity of screening
- Conductive panel seal
- Lamps sealed to IP67 and available in chrome-plated aluminium housings
- Smoked lens give a good on and off contrast ratio
- Wide viewing angle
- Suitable for high vibration applications