AERONAUT Automation’s Elektron LC pizza wheel textile cutter delivers smooth plotting and powerful cutting of industrial and recreational textiles at very accurate and fast speeds.
The Elektron LC uses the latest motion-control technology combined with simple and rugged engineering.
The cutter is designed to span up to 2.05m wide to work with the majority of fabric used in general canvas work, shade structures, tension membranes and sailmaking.
It can be fitted with cutting tools for making signs, banners and logos. For a wider cut width pizza wheel textile cutter, Aeronaut recommends the Elektron Pz textile cutter.
The pizza wheel textile cutter is expandable, easily installed and is easy to maintain. Machines mount flat on the table-top and can be fitted to existing tables. Machines can be expanded in length and width at any time without extensive rebuilding and re-calibration.
* Repeatable high accuracy production
* Compatible with most software and computers
* Cheap, widely available consumables
* Quick installation
* Widely available spares
* Rigid guide extrusions
* Tangentially steered cutting blade with twin instrument ball races for precise cutting
* Over 20mm tool travel, handles uneven table surfaces
* Low-backlash Cat drive
* Optional vinyl sign cutting tool
* Micro-stepper drive motors
* Low cost consumable pens and blades
* Precision ball slide on pen carriage
* Self centring pen holder ensures quick changes and accuracy with all marker types
* Runs from Macintosh or Windows PCs
* HPGL compatible command language
* Use with or without vacuum tables
* Optional remote joystick control
* Cutting widths up to 2.0m
* Cutting lengths up to 15m
* Just-in-time production
* Multiple applications with one machine.