AERONAUT Automation has released a new multi-tool plotter cutter, the Maxis II LGR.
This heavy duty plotter cutter includes several improvements to the Maxis range, such as a new chassis and flat-top table design.
With up to 300% more acceleration, the Maxis II LGR plotter cutter can speed through the most complex cutting tasks.
The unique quick change toolholders of the plotter cutter are capable of carrying a vast range of static or powered tools, effectively future proofing the machine.
Tools can be changed in 10s with complete indexing of tool centring, angle and height.
The toolholders lock in as easily and quickly as the lens on a 35mm SLR camera and fit a wide range of tools for any job specific tasks.
* High performance plotting and cutting
* Dual X-Axis high torque motors
* Pneumatically adjustable tool pressures
* HPGL compatible command language
* Very low maintenance
* Digital pressure gauge option
* Ink jet marking pen option
* Cutting widths up to 10.3m
* Cutting lengths up to 45m
* High performance plotting and cutting.
* Multiple applications with one machine
* More flexible than a fixed tool machine
* Lower cost for greater functionality
* Easy and safe blade changing
* Simple to use
* Compatible with industry standard software.