AERONAUT Automation’s Elektron LC pizza wheel automated cutter is a simple and robust machine designed to bring precise, accurate computer controlled cutting and plotting within the reach of every factory or trade.
The Elektron LC uses the latest motion-control technology combined with simple and rugged engineering.
The machine delivers smooth plotting and powerful cutting of industrial and recreational textiles.
The Elektron LC is designed to span up to 2.05m wide to work with the majority of fabric used in general canvas work, shade structures, tension membranes and sailmaking. It can be fitted with cutting tools for making signs, banners and logos.
For a wider cut width pizza wheel automated cutter, Aeronaut recommends the Elektron Pz automated cutter.
The Elektron LC pizza wheel automated cutter is expandable, easily installed and low maintenance. Machines mount flat on the table top and can be fitted to existing tables. Machines can be expanded in length and width at any time without extensive rebuilding and re-calibration.
* Quick installation
* Rigid guide extrusions
* Tangentially steered cutting blade with twin instrument ball races for precise cutting
* Over 20mm tool travel, handles uneven table surfaces
* Low-backlash Cat drive
* Optional vinyl sign cutting tool
* Micro-stepper drive motors
* Precision ball slide on pen carriage
* Self-centring pen holder ensures quick changes and accuracy with all marker types
* Runs from Macintosh or Windows PCs
* HPGL compatible command language
* Low maintenance
* Use with or without vacuum tables
* Optional remote joystick control
* Cutting widths up to 2.0m
* Cutting lengths up to 15m.