Advantech Industrial Automation Group introduces five new PROFINET-based remote I/O modules. Designed with 2,500 VDC isolated protection, these modules are highly resistant to field interference.
Advantech’s PROFINET-based remote I/O modules allow daisy chain connections, allowing faster data transfer during process control and other industrial automation applications. Daisy chain connectivity provides a more scalable system with fewer wires to help avoid interference common in factory settings.
Mounting options for the new I/O modules include DIN-rail, wall, and piggyback. Advantech ADAM/APAX.NET Utility comes bundled with each module, allowing users to configure, set and test the modules through Ethernet.
Advantech PROFINET-based remote I/O modules:
- ADAM-6117PN: 8-ch Isolated Analogue Input PROFINET Module
- ADAM-6150PN: 15-ch Isolated Digital I/O PROFINET Module
- ADAM-6151PN: 16-ch Isolated Digital Input PROFINET Module
- ADAM-6156PN: 16-ch Isolated Digital Output PROFINET Module
- ADAM-6160PN: 6-ch Isolated Relay PROFITNET Module