The 15th Australian HACCP Conference, convened by Advancing Food Safety , will be held 8-12 September 2008 at the Holiday Inn, Adelaide, South Australia. The conference will also include a one day Allergen Bureau Conference.
The HACCP Conference will address topics such as:
- GMO's - why all the fuss?
- Managing food safety coming in from third world countries
- Shelf life validation
- HACCP plan validation
- Recalls and withdrawals - why no improvement?
- E.coli 0157:H7 in Australia - is it an issue
- Use of recycled water in the produce industry
- Toxicology of heavy metals
- Update on rapid test methods
- The importance of training in QA program maintenance
HACCP awards, do you know of an individual or company who deserves an award? The annual HACCP awards recognise and award those who work tirelessly to ensure the safety of our food supply.