The AFS breakfast seminar series was introduced to offer busy professionals a forum where the latest industry information is presented and an ideal networking opportunity to meet other people from within the agri-food industry.
Topic: Food Safety Audit Outcomes - have you had a dilemma?
Have you ever experienced problems with your audit like:
- The audit report was not justified in terms of its content?
- The auditor was out of their depth and therefore did not provide a realistic report or did not follow the intent of the Standard you were being audited against?
- The audit was a waste of time?
The AFS breakfast seminar by Advancing Food Safety will address what a business can do in these situations. Learn about what your role and responsibilities are in terms of regulatory requirements as required under the Food Standards Code and commercially required food safety programs.
This will also explore the avenues of appeal where you believe that the audit report has not met your expectations.
- When: Melbourne Wednesday 5 September 2007
- Brisbane Wednesday 12 September 2007
- Adelaide Thursday 6 September 2007
- Sydney Thursday 6 September 2007