CNC software used in laser cutting ensures time and cost advantages over conventional operations.
Advance Metal Products offers the service of laser cutting
- Aluminium up to 15 mm thickness
- Stainless steel up to 25 mm thickness
- Mild steel up to 25 mm thickness
Whether it be laser cutting of machinery components, automotive parts, signage and artwork or structural and decorative components Advance Metal Products’ technical team can provide good laser cutting service and advice.
With 4 advanced laser cutting machines, including Trumpf L3050 and L3030, Advance Metal Products can provide detailed laser cutting of components in small or large production runs.
Other sheet metal fabrication services include
- Product development and prototype service
- Project management
- 3-D modelling using SolidWorks
- CNC programming software
- Real-time job tracking using barcodes
- Roll levelling
- CNC turret punching
- CNC metal bending / panel folding
- Robotic welding, spot welding, stud welding
- MIG and TIG welding
- Metal stamping
- Powder coating, and