Advance Metal Products Sheetmetal Fabrication , Australasia’s leading supplier of sheetmetal components, continues to invest in state-of-the-art technologies to improve the quality of products produced, increase efficiencies through decreasing lead times and allow the company to take on large volume projects with highly technical and specific deliverables.
The strategic layout of Advance Metal Products’ factory and its various component manufacturing stages also facilitates the production process. From material to process specification, evaluation of customers’ products is undertaken and recommendations provided for the most cost-effective method of production.
The company owns and operates from two sites in Ingleburn, NSW and from leased premises in Hemmant in Brisbane, approximately 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Operating on a permanent two-shift basis, all of company’s capacity is allocated to servicing customers’ needs while keeping lead times to a minimum.
Advance Metal Products' stream of innovative, productivity enhancing sheetmetal technologies include:
- Finn-Power Combination Punch Laser,
- Salvagnini 4-metre 200-tonne Robotic Bending Cell,
- Salvagnini P4 Panel Bender,
- Finn-Power Shear Genius ® Automated Sheetmetal Punching Line,
- Hämmerle 3 point bending,
- Trumpf Trumatic L3050 Flatbed Laser Cutting Machine,
- Hämmerle Roll Leveller,
- Linear Track Laser Cutting Machines,
- Kuhlmeyer Belt Linisher,
- Fladder Automatic Deburrer,
- Video Inspection Technology,
- Electric Servo Motor Driven Press Brakes,
- High Intensity Infra-Red Curing Ovens in our Powdercoating System,
- Soyer CNC Stud Welder, and
- A fully extracted Linishing Cell.