The TeleBridge audio-teleconferencing system is a versatile, scalable and user-friendly audio-teleconferencing system available from Adtec Communications . The TeleBridge audio-teleconferencing system saves meeting-related travel time and costs. The system handles internal, local, long-distance, international and mobile calls with ease. Calls can be set up by an in-house operator, configured for an automated hook-up, even pre-scheduled for out of hours.
The TeleBridge audio-teleconferencing system is suited for in-house management of all teleconferencing for Business, Government, Finance and Distance Education.
The standard features of the TeleBridge audio-teleconferencing system are:
- Connects to the PABX, voice network or local telephone exchange
- Maintains constant voice quality
- ‘Meet me’ or ‘Operator Connect’ calls
- Supports multiple simultaneous conferences
- Easy redial in the event of line dropout
Optional features are:
- PC-based Operator Console (PCOC) software
- Recorded Voice Announcer module
- Billing information module
- PIN-code security
The following are the technical features of the TeleBridge audio-teleconferencing system:
- Digital conferencing technology
- Connects to existing phone system or communications network
- Compatibility/extension products
- Simple expansion by the addition of cards
As needs grow, TeleBridge Plus provides user and management flexibility through Internet bookings and advanced conference management features.