The IA3222 and IA3223 from Integration Associates offers a V.92 (56K) capable Data Access Arrangement (DAA) chipset, which is suitable for worldwide telephone line interface requirements and standards. The patented IsoBridgeTM isolation technology eliminates he need for usual telecom isolation components, such as transformers or optocouplers. Innovative techniques reduce the overall number of discrete components, thus reducing the cost of the overall function.
The chipset can be programmed by software to pass PTT certification worldwide. The integrated V.92 EZ DAATM offers an easy-to-use analog interface with an internal or external DC reference for interfacing to a variety of systems seamlessly. It allows easy building-block integration, where audio codec’s are either separate or integrated into DSPs. It is also ideal for non-modem systems requiring isolated DAAs, such as alarm systems, VoIP and PBX FXO interfaces, etc.
- Programmable worldwide telecom compliance with one hardware build
- V.92 (56kb/s) performance
- Virtually unlimited high-voltage isolation
- Highly competitive BOM cost
- Lowest pin count (26) chipset
- High common-mode RF immunity without costly filtering
- Continuous DC & audio snooping with >5MΩ Tip to Ring
- Parallel pick-up, line-in-use, ring, and 911 detection
- -86dBm receiver noise floor
- +6dBm transmit power (IA3222B)
- Micropower line-side devicepowered from line
- 120dB Caller ID common-mode rejection at 120Hz