Adept Turnkey is hosting this year's 3D Machine Vision Technology Days in Sydney and Melbourne.
The 3D Machine Vision Technology Days are full day events aimed at providing a detailed and comprehensive overview of the current state of 3D machine vision technology, describe 3D techniques, introduce products currently available and explain how to apply them to different requirements.
The 3D Machine Vision Technology Days are the first of many technology presentations for 2013 and promise to provide a wealth of information for anyone considering the use of the fast-growing machine vision technology.
Suitable for managers, engineers and technicians, and open to all potential users, the 3D Technology Days event will cover:
- High-speed laser line triangulation – 3D techniques and products
- Dedicated software algorithms for 3D calibration, measurement and matching – techniques and products
- Projected Texture Stereo – 3D techniques and products
- Time of Flight – 3D techniques and products
- Application of 3D presentations
Date and venue:
- Sydney: Wednesday, 20 March, 2013 Macquarie University, North Ryde
- Melbourne: Friday, 22 March, 2013 Monash University, Clayton