Adept Industrial Solutions can provide a range of 3M Scotch-Brite Surfacing Conditioning Disc for general industrial assembly
3M Scotch-Brite SL Disc takes productivity for surface-conditioning to a whole new level without compromising quality.
Combining both blending and finishing into one product offers maximised value to the operator.
This time saving technology from 3M supplied by Adept Industrial Solutions is made using aluminium oxide mineral and is suitable for use on stainless steel, carbon steels, mild steel, cast iron, tooling steels, and aluminium.
Save time on the job:
May provide up to twice the life of competitive surface conditioning discs meaning less product changeovers and more time on the job
Using a 3 step process for weld clean up becomes a thing of the past because of the SL discs ability to blend and finish at the
Having similar properties to scrim backed surface conditioning discs means that it will reduce the risk gouging or undercutting meaning less rework and a quality finish the first time round.
- Able to grind small spot welds
- Removal of excess low profile weld beading left after grinding operation
- Refine coarse grind lines after stock removal operations.
- After grinding of heavy welds, Scotch-Brite SL Discs will quickly blend and finish the weld leaving the surface ready for painting, blasting or coating
- Heavy scratch and defect blending surface preparation
- Post weld clean up of light weld splatter and heat generated discolouration
- General metal blending and surface conditioning prior to painting, blasting or coating.