Adept Industrial Solutions can provide a range of 3M Scotch-Brite Hand for general industrial assembly.
3M has a wide choice of hand pads for cleaning, scuffing, deburring, finishing, and other surface conditioning applications.
3M Scotch-Brite Ultra-Fine Hand Pad 7448 (Grey):
- Ultra-fine consistent finishes on metals, woods, plastics and composites
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 00.
3M Scotch-Brite General Purpose Hand Pad 7447 (Maroon):
- Standard for surface conditioning worldwide
- Clean, blend, finish, and deburr faster, easier, and with better results than conventional abrasives
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 1.
3M Scotch-Brite Blending Hand Pad 7446 (Grey):
- Specially designed for hand blending and finishing stainless steel
- Mineral coarseness blends surface scratches on many metals, wood, and synthetic surfaces
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 3.
3M Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440 (Tan):
- More durable and aggressive pad for quick stock removal
- Cuts fast to remove contaminants and oxides in the demanding cleaning and finishing applications
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 4.